[GnomeMeeting-list] windows version of gnomemeeting

Hi,

I've managed to figure out that there more or less exists a windows version of gnomemeeting, by looking into the CVS/win32. But there seems to be something missing, how well is it working at the moment? And is it possible to get binarys? (That would make it easier for my friends using windows). And why isn't the windows version mentioned anywhere? As I mentioned I only found out because I was browsing the CVS!

Btw, I 'am not on this list, so please CC me.

Best Regards,

Tomas

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/