Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] windows version of gnomemeeting

Hi,

Actually, GnomeMeeting Linux has 2 non-portable things :
1) Various GNOME dependancies
2) The GConf dependancy

I made optional all GNOME dependancies and you can thus run a GTK-only
version of GnomeMeeting. Somebody else made GConf optionnal but his code
is still buggy and incomplete.

However, we discovered that GTK for windows doesn't support
multithreading. So we are waiting for multithreading to be fully
supported before continuing the port.

Actually the current version compiles and runs, ILS is working, but it
is impossible to make calls (due to that problem).