Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] having problems connecting to ils.seconix.com server

Le dim 05/10/2003 à 22:23, peter colton a écrit :
> hello all
>
>               i am running mandrake 9.1 and gnomemeeting 0.96.1 and a
> internet phone jack pci.
>
>           from the address book i click the ils.seconix.com in the
> server list and unfortunely say one out of ten time the list of users will
> not be downloaded. i get the message in the rignthand panel. "You have
> to register to see other registered users." I have been backward and
> forwards from edit > preferences > directory setting > * enable
> registerting. if i use the ils.flashnet.it all way works.
>
>                     bye for now
>
>                                 peter colton

you have to be registered in ils.seconix.com to be able to see it
if you are registered in another ils you cannot see it , sometimes after
deconnection you can see the ils untill the next registering timer

--
http://jeanmichel.gens.free.fr