Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] having problems connecting to ils.seconix.com server

Perhaps you should upgrade to 0.98.5.

Anyway, the problem you describe can happen if your IP changes or if you
register with the same email address than another user, or if you
register with the same email address on different computers.