[GnomeMeeting-list] IPCop 1.3, Gnomemeeting, LDAP, and ILS servers

Is anyone using Gnomemeeting successfully through IPCop 1.3 (www.ipcop.org)?

According to the Gnomemeeting FAQ, it should work out of the box through NAT
Firewalls that support H323 which, I thought, IPCop did.

I've also tried forwarding TCP ports 1720 and 30000:30010, and UDP ports
5000:5003 and 5010:5013 as suggested in the gnomemeeting faq.

With the sole exception of gnomemeeting's own ils.sexonix.xom server (which
seems to work fine but is non-standard), I can't connect to ILS servers.  I
get a 'Failed to connect to LDAP server x.y.z: can't contact LDAP server' -
I've tried ils.kencomp.net, ils.demon.co.uk, ils.btinternet.com and
ils.worldonline.fr, all with the same results.

Any help gratefully received!

Charlie