Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sending screen dumps through gnomemeeting?

Hmmm, reading more into it, it looks like Polycom's Visual Concert program
uses a proprietary protocol for transferring the screen dumps to the
Polycom box, so that's never going to work.

Anyone know how to transmit Annex.D images on Linux?

Thanks,
	Andy