Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

Thanks, I use 2.4.20-20.9. I'll upgrade the kernel, probably
NTPL is the culprit.

I also want to make clear that I never meant to demonstrate GM
as faulty.  I said in the first message I thank the developers
for such great program and I definitely mean it regardless of
whether we find a solution for these problems.

I was also aware that the problem may be outside GM, since I
mentioned NPTL from the beginning.  Bad luck that GM was the
most sensitive and thus I use it as testbed for experiments
to try to isolate the problem. :-)

Thanks everybody for the efforts and I'll let you know the
outcome.

Mihai