Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

Hi Johnny,

Mine also looks (and works) OK on low CPU usage.

I'm available to check the snapshot and to help debug the
problem.  Please let me know.

The sound card is:

    Yamaha Corporation YMF-744B [DS-1S Audio Controller] (rev 02)

on the PIII 600MHz Toshiba Tecra 8100 laptop and:

    VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 30)

on the Athlon 1GHz desktop.  However, they behave pretty much
the same.

Thanks a lot and let me know how I can help.

Mihai