Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-to-Polycom issue

hi,

if you remote polycom model is FX you will not be able to see the video because is a problem with the h261 codec. It generates an intra-frame mode that the Polycom cannot understand. If yuo use a polycom 128 or SP it works without problems.

Joao