[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-to-Polycom issue
- From: Doug Welch <welch physics mcmaster ca>
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-to-Polycom issue
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:22:03 -0400 (EDT)
I hope that someone can resolve this issue, because it is
Local: Mandrake 9.1, Logitech Quickcam 4000 Pro
- special changes: G.711 codecs moved to top of
audio codec list and other codecs deselected
(without this change, I always got the call ending
- video transmission *is* enabled.
Remote: Several different Polycom systems at different
sites (at different times).
Local can see remote video
Local can hear remote audio
Remote can hear local audio
Remote *CANNOT* see local video
The MS product which dares not speak its name connects
flawlessly. (I have had no trouble interconnecting my
Gnomemeeting sessions with NetMeeting sessions.)
Many thanks for any help you can offer.
] [Thread Prev