[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-to-Polycom issue

Folks,

I hope that someone can resolve this issue, because it is
*almost* working!

The situation:

    - special changes: G.711 codecs moved to top of
      audio codec list and other codecs deselected
      (without this change, I always got the call ending
      abnormally).
    - video transmission *is* enabled.

Remote: Several different Polycom systems at different
        sites (at different times).

Local can see remote video
Local can hear remote audio
Remote can hear local audio
Remote *CANNOT* see local video

The MS product which dares not speak its name connects
flawlessly. (I have had no trouble interconnecting my
Gnomemeeting sessions with NetMeeting sessions.)

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Doug