Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-to-Polycom issue

Jeffery,

It is indeed the FX that has been giving problems! Thanks for
the explanation. I sent Damien some debugging output and he
verified that the issues were not at the gnomemeeting end.

Another peculiarity is that the sessions won't connect unless
the G.711 codecs are the only ones selected. This, too, seems
to be a problem at the Polycom end.

Cheers,
Doug