Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] AVC Firewire support?

Perhaps I'll say something stupid here, but I think that the driver for
audio support with Firewire could simply implement an OSS device that
GnomeMeeting could use as a normal sound device.

That is the way it works with USB audio (headsets, integrated mic in
cameras, ...).

But I'm not a Firewire expert on Linux :)