Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] AVC Firewire support?

Hello,

Firewire AVC/DC is ready inside GnomeMeeting CVS, but the openh323 part
still needs some patches to be applied so that it works easily with the
new configure system. I've sent the patches to Equivalence last week,
I'm just waiting for them to be applied, and when it works, I'll sent a
mail to the mailing list explaining how to do to make things working.