[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting on OS X - gnomemeeting.server problem

Title: Gnomemeeting on OS X - gnomemeeting.server problem
I have this message when lauching gnomemeeting on my OS X.2.4, with x11:

<[mrnice:~] mrnice% gnomemeeting
It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a valid location. Factory mode disabled>

A searchfile on my machine tell me gnomemeeting.server is in path:

/sw/share/bonobo/servers/gnomemeeting.server

I don’t know if there is a relation, but my quickcam pro 3000 don’t work, no image, no sound, i have not the choice “usb audio device” in pref. to use the cam-internal microphone. maccam0.8 is installed, and work for other apps, surch as IspQ.

Do I forgot something?

(I compile the source with fink)

Thanks for your help.

vincent