[GnomeMeeting-list] Very good job ! Super :-)

A GOOD remark !
My computer is Penthium mmx 750 MHz Celeron, webcam QuickCam Logitech express train USB, chart of sound soundblaster 128pci(ct5880) driver snd-ens1371. I use Mandrake French 9.1Rc2. I tested KMESS with Gnomemeeting for Netmeeting, all functions very well. I spoke to 2 people, on high speed ADSL Netmeeting and another person on modem56k Netmeeting, just a small background noise with the modem56k but have is included/understood very well, and it video functions in both cases. Large a thank you with all those which work (Damien Sandras Gnomemeeting and in Mike K Bennet Kmess) and with all those and those which takes part in the superb evolution of Gnomemeeting and Kmess! An Enormous Cheer! You are fantastic and you to give us large feeling on Linux. Thank you very much: -)
Ps: excuse  my writing in English, i'm French Québec : -)