Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting on FreeBSD V5/current

Hi
> Today I decided to get serious and set up to do more intensive
> debugging. This was a total failure as my system connects
> flawlessly. The only difference I can see is that I am at a different
> location today. I am across a 4 Mbps line with about a 6 ms. away while
> yesterday I was in the same building and only about 116 usec away over
> fast Ethernet.
>
> Any chance of some timing problem related to the close connection? The
> TCP/ip stack in CURRENT has had a LOT of work done to it.

Dunno.
You are right about the level of changes in the 5.x kernel. There may be a
problem.
You said you were running -current. Perhaps something was broken in the
snapshot you have.
If it is kernel or device driver related, CVSup your kernel source and build
a new kernel.

Let me know how your testing goes on next week.

Roger