Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting on OS X - gnomemeeting.server problem

Hello Malika,

Le ven 21/03/2003 à 16:31, malika & vincent a écrit :
> I have this message when lauching gnomemeeting on my OS X.2.4, with
> x11:
>
> <[mrnice:~] mrnice% gnomemeeting
> It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a
> valid location. Factory mode disabled>
>
> A searchfile on my machine tell me gnomemeeting.server is in path:
>
> /sw/share/bonobo/servers/gnomemeeting.server

It is not a big problem, but you have to determine where bonobo is
expecting to find the gnomemeeting.server file. A bonobo-slay command to
reset bonobo can solve the problem if it is the right location.

> I don’t know if there is a relation, but my quickcam pro 3000 don’t
> work, no image, no sound, i have not the choice “usb audio device” in
> pref. to use the cam-internal microphone. maccam0.8 is installed, and
> work for other apps, surch as IspQ.
>
> Do I forgot something?

I have no idea about the Quickcam Pro 3000 as I don't have MacOSX, but
Im sure that Shawn can help here. I think that video won't work in any
case.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org