[GnomeMeeting-list] E.164 alias specification?

In older versions of GnomeMeeting there were fields in the Personal Data
GUI to specify both H.323 and E.164 aliases. I can't find anything
similar in 0.96. Unfortunately, I was just notified by the operator of
our Gate Keeper that e.164 aliases will be mandatory shortly.

Is there a way to get GnomeMeeting to use an E.164 alias to identify
itself to the gate keeper?

Thanks,

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634