Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] E.164 alias specification?

Le mer 05/03/2003 à 17:47, Kevin Oberman a écrit :
> In older versions of GnomeMeeting there were fields in the Personal Data
> GUI to specify both H.323 and E.164 aliases. I can't find anything
> similar in 0.96. Unfortunately, I was just notified by the operator of
> our Gate Keeper that e.164 aliases will be mandatory shortly.
>
> Is there a way to get GnomeMeeting to use an E.164 alias to identify
> itself to the gate keeper?

Yes, in the "directories" section there is an alias field. You can put
an string alias there, or an E.164 alias.

If your gatekeeper requires that alias to be the first alias, you can
also put that E.164 alias as firstname and let the surname blank. It
will also be used as h323id in that case.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org