Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 9.0

Hi again,

Alexis Moreau a écrit :

urpmi libGConf2-devel :

He says that everything is already installed.

Maybe the rpm database is faulty...
$ urpme libGConf2-devel
and then
$ urpmi libGConf2-devel
may work.

Good luck.

Guillaume.

Le Mercredi 30 Juillet 2003 19:01, guillaume.bedot a écrit :
Hello,

Joao Pedro a écrit :
Alexis Moreau wrote:
If I type urpmi GConf2-devel, he said that all is installed. Is it a
wrong
And have tried  :
urpmi libGConf2-devel

sometimes install of lots of devel packages can take some time if you
didn't choose "development" at install time. If you did, most of devel
packages should be there, and updates should upgrade them quite properly.

command ? I am pretty sure that it is not installed ?!?
Just to be clearer : If I use the package utility, I see that I have
these packages already installed :

GConf-1.0.9-5mdk
gconf-editor-0.3-1mdk
GConf2-1.2.1-2mdk
libGConf1-1.0.9-5mdk
libGConf1-devel-1.0.9-5mdk
libGConf2_4-1.2.1-2mdk
libGConf2_4-devel-1.2.1-2mdk
pkgconfig-0.12.0-2mdk
What you need is the package GConf2-devel-1.2.1-2mdk.i586.rpm and also
the dependencies for it :

ORBit2-devel
bonobo-activation-devel
gtk-doc-common

You can find them all on you installation CD's - you do have them, right?

It is probable that more dependencies have to be satisfied - the
process is
rather simple - as they appear you just have to copy them all from the
cd(s)
to the same dir and give the install command with all the packages
included.

Example :

rpm -ivh GConf2-devel-1.2.1-2mdk..i586.rpm ORBit2-devel-x.x.x-xmdk.rpm

I don't really know if your packages are i586 or i386 but you have to
see that .

Enjoy

J.Pedro