Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 9.0

Alexis Moreau wrote:

If I type urpmi GConf2-devel, he said that all is installed. Is it a wrong
command ? I am pretty sure that it is not installed ?!?

Just to be clearer : If I use the package utility, I see that I have these packages already installed :

GConf-1.0.9-5mdk
gconf-editor-0.3-1mdk
GConf2-1.2.1-2mdk
libGConf1-1.0.9-5mdk
libGConf1-devel-1.0.9-5mdk
libGConf2_4-1.2.1-2mdk
libGConf2_4-devel-1.2.1-2mdk
pkgconfig-0.12.0-2mdk
What you need is the package GConf2-devel-1.2.1-2mdk.i586.rpm and also
the dependencies for it :

ORBit2-devel
bonobo-activation-devel
gtk-doc-common

You can find them all on you installation CD's - you do have them, right?

It is probable that more dependencies have to be satisfied - the process is
rather simple - as they appear you just have to copy them all from the cd(s)
to the same dir and give the install command with all the packages included.

Example :

rpm -ivh GConf2-devel-1.2.1-2mdk..i586.rpm ORBit2-devel-x.x.x-xmdk.rpm .....

I don't really know if your packages are i586 or i386 but you have to see that .

Enjoy

J.Pedro