Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomeeting quicknet, no sound??

Hi Alex,

Try to play with the volume mixer settings in the Control Panel (View
menu->Control Panel->Audio Settings), they can control the recording and
playing volumes of the Quicknet card.

Also make sure that /dev/phone0 is selected in the preferences as audio
device. Finally, play with the quicknet related settings in the
preferences, but also check the general history to see if audio channels
are started. It could simply be a problem of no common codecs (because
the common codec would be unselected on one of the both ends).