Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomeeting quicknet, no sound??

At 11:35 23.07.2003, you wrote:

hallo Damien

Try to play with the volume mixer settings in the Control Panel (View
menu->Control Panel->Audio Settings), they can control the recording and
playing volumes of the Quicknet card.

this i tried but i does not change anything

Also make sure that /dev/phone0 is selected in the preferences as audio
device.

this is also working, i can start calls from my dect telefon, hear the quicknet call signal..

Finally, play with the quicknet related settings in the
can you please tell me how i can change, adjust the qwuicknet settings?

preferences, but also check the general history to see if audio channels
are started.

yes, there is a entry telling: sending speexNerrow-8k ... receiving speexNerrow-8k

It could simply be a problem of no common codecs (because
the common codec would be unselected on one of the both ends).

how can i test?

i attach the gnomemeeting log

thanks damien,

alex