Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomeeting quicknet, no sound??

Hi Alex,

> i also tried with the -debug option but couldn't find any useful error msg?

the -d 3 output goes to gnomemeeting-debug.log
..probably there should be a console message indicating "logging to
gnomemeeting-debug.log..." ;)

> as i wrote in my earlier mail i have no problems with the ohphone software
> on this machine.

hmm, the ohphone -ttt and gnomemeeting -d 3 should match.. try to find a
place where they don't and see if that helps..
sorry, i can't tell more, but i don't have a QuickNet myself ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian