Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure

Hi Guillaume,

> > the netfilter modules were not working for neither Damien nor me. So i
> > can't recommend using them and neither can i provide a working env. what
> > you might want to try is though:
> > - use GM without netfilter module, but with port-forwarding
> anyway, it's nice to know there's several solutions:)

it's nice there's many ways, yes. but they should work before anything
else ;)

> > - use NM with http://www.cryogenic.net/nmproxy.html
> >
> > the nmproxy is not yet tested by me, but it sounds like a good
> > workaround for the random ports of NM..
> >

> Is it needed for use with the default built-in XP proxy ?
> (please excuse my ignorance as i don't use ms products i do not know)

ehrm? sorry? this nmproxy is a unix-app like a squid or openh323proxy.
it's used for h323 (and not http as goes for squid) and shall be the
answer to those who were unsuccessful with the netfilter module, as far
as i got the docs. however i didn't test this thingy yet, and it might
eventually get added when damien is back from vacationing and anyone has
supplyed us testing results (preferrably from the testing team, so we
know they fit our default setup)..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian