Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure

Hi,

Le mar 15/07/2003 à 21:45, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Chris,
>
> the netfilter modules were not working for neither Damien nor me. So i
> can't recommend using them and neither can i provide a working env. what
> you might want to try is though:
> - use GM without netfilter module, but with port-forwarding
anyway, it's nice to know there's several solutions:)

> - use NM with http://www.cryogenic.net/nmproxy.html
>
> the nmproxy is not yet tested by me, but it sounds like a good
> workaround for the random ports of NM..

Is it needed for use with the default built-in XP proxy ?
(please excuse my ignorance as i don't use ms products i do not know)

Could this be added in the FAQ or NM related downloads on
gnomemeeting.org ?

Thanks,

Guillaume.
--