Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] re: Running GnomeMeeting on Knoppix / how to make /dev/phone0

Hi,
 one other thing that absolutely must be done

Make certain /etc/modules.conf contains the line
 alias char-major-100 ixj

and then run depmod

After doing this, the system knows that the ixj kernel module is
responsible for handling file operations (eg read/write) on the
/dev/phoneX files.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.