Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with opening of audio device, gnomemeeting 0.94.1

Hello,

Here are a few suggestions:
- do a lsof /dev/dsp (if /dev/dsp is your device) to see if another
process is using the soundcard. (fuser can work too)
- Manually reselect the correct device in the preferences (Audio
Devices) section, even if they seem selected
- Make sure it is not a full duplex problem, perhaps you were using ALSA
at the time of 0.93.1
- A last tip: Wait until next monday. Next version fixes a few problems,
but also provides a Configuration Druid for the audio devices selection
that helps to diagnose problems. In your case it seems to be a full
duplex problem.