[GnomeMeeting-list] the quality of Gnomemeeting degraded when using a VCR

Hi,

I am trying to transfer VCR video using Gnomemeeting with a DC10+ video
capture card. The quality of video degrades a lot comparing using the same
card with a video camera. When I tried to use xawtv to display same thing, I
found the video quality  of xawtv is as bad as Gnomemeeting when xawtv using
overlay capturing. However, when xawtv using grabdisplay capturing, the
video quality of xawtv is a lot better than Gnomemeeting. I am wondering if
there is a similar capturing function (grabdisplay) in Gnomemeeting, and how
to configure Gnomemeeting to enable such function. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sue Zhou