Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ratio problem with NTSC camera

On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 20:50, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> Florin Andrei wrote:
> > - video format: NTSC
>
> Did you try setting the video format to PAL. I know your camera is NTSC but
> still worth a shot.

Yes, it didn't worked, the image was distorted, very bad, no sync,
almost uninteligible.

> If you feel adventurous and since yours is a firewire camera - you could
> even give the experimental firewire support of openh323 a shot.

Ah, i didn't know that. I was using the GnomeMeeting RPM provided by my
distribution, and i think that one doesn't have IEEE1394 enabled.
I guess i have to download the latest GM and compile it. Ok, i'll give
it a try.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/