Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] choppy audio with very bad echo

Le ven 21/02/2003 à 17:12, Kevin Oberman a écrit :

> Sounds fine. The pitch is correct and the playback is delayed by
> about 3 seconds. I hear what I said clearly and, after the three
> second delay, the same things again, but at a low level. It behaves
> exactly as I would expect.

Having a 3 seconds delay is not the normal behavior. You should have no
delay and hear what you say instantly. The 3 seconds delay really
indicates a full-duplex problem.

Imagine now that you are using GnomeMeeting in full-duplex mode to do an
audio-conference, but that things are delayed of 3 seconds when you are
recording and playing at the same time. What will happen? Choppy audio
because GM will have to skip the playback of data to cope with the
delay.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org