Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'Please install a sound card or Quicknet card'

Thanks for the information.

I tried your suggestion, but discovered that I do not have en
'entitlement' to such service from RedHat. Apparently this is paid,
subscription service. Can this be the reason everyone is giving me
instruction on how to run debian or mandrake?