Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'Please install a sound card or Quicknet card'

the message indicating that GnomeMeeting can't be run without audio
device or without Quicknet cards means that GnomeMeeting didn't detect
any device. I guess it is a simple permissions problem. Check if it runs
as root, if it runs as root but not as a normal user, then your
permissions are wrong for that user.

That should be that simple.