Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] USB Audio Problem with 0.85.1

Hi Douglas

Thanks a lot for your reply! I have two microphones in the mixer, one
for my sound card (Advance Logic ALC650 rev 0) and one for USB. I only
have the microphone that comes whith my camera which is the USB one.
Just to be on the safe side I've maxed both volumes anyway...

Most likely I'm doing something else wrong. So, I you have any other
suggestions, please, fire away!

Best regards
Andree

--