Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] USB Audio Problem with 0.85.1

Hi Damien

Thanks a lot for your reply! Fair enough, the gnomemeeting version that
woody comes with is indeed quite outdated, oh well. So, I went through
the excercise of getting gnomemeeting 0.96 to run on woody which
involved quite a bit of downloading, compiling and package hacking &
building - hence the delay in my reply. ;-)

Now, I have 0.96 up and running alright and still experience the same
problem: No sound while I can record form the webcam microphone fine
using something like:

rec --device=/dev/dsp1 test.wav

Now, I'm wondering whether I'm doing something else wrong. I'm using the
vanilla Gnome of woody with ESD, maybe this is where the problem lies...

So, any hint or idea what I could be doing wrong would be hugely
welcome!

Best regards
Andree

--