Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ldap with NetMeeting directory kit

> > >I am trying to get an ils server working using openLDAP with the
> > >"NetMeeting directory  kit".  See:
> > >http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/netmeetserver.html
> > >Although I can see a NetMeeting client listed on the server using
> > >GnomeMeeting, the reverse does not work.
> > Yes, this is documented.  Unless you tweak the ndk Netmeeting clients
> > will only see NetMeeting clients.
> > There is a slide about this in -
> > ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf
> > >Also, I had to use an old version of openLDAP
> > >to get the core.schema patch to work.  There are also other problems.
> > >Anyone have any suggestions?
> > Don't tweak core.schema.  Never ever make changes to a standard schema
> > file.
> > Try
> > >ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-ldap/netmeeting2.schema
> Okay, now I get the following error:
> /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/netmeeting2.schema: line 110: AttributeType not found: "comment"
> ..for the command:
> /usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 11 -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -u ldap &

Ah, sorry,  You need the officeperson.schema loaded (M$-Outlook
schema),  the NDK schema file redefines attributes defined in
officeperson.schema so I took them out.
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-ldap/officeperson.schema