Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ldap with NetMeeting directory kit

>I am trying to get an ils server working using openLDAP with the
>"NetMeeting directory  kit".  See:
>http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/netmeetserver.html
>>However, after many hours, it still does not work properly.
>Although I can see a NetMeeting client listed on the server using
>GnomeMeeting, the reverse does not work.

Yes, this is documented.  Unless you tweak the ndk Netmeeting clients
will only see NetMeeting clients.
There is a slide about this in -
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

>Also, I had to use an old version of openLDAP
>to get the core.schema patch to work.  There are also other problems.
>Anyone have any suggestions?

Don't tweak core.schema.  Never ever make changes to a standard schema
file.

Try
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-ldap/netmeeting2.schema

The netmeeting schema file provided in the NDK is a horrible hackish
thing.  The above isn't much better, but it at least loads under OpeLDAP
2.1.25