Re: [Fwd: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] General standard for text-chat and more...?]

tir, 09.12.2003 kl. 21.13 skrev Damien Sandras:
> Le mar 09/12/2003 à 20:55, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > You are free to take the risk for me and program a whiteboard addon to
> > GnomeMeeting. Patches accepted.
>
> My explanation can seem to be a bit rude, so I will try to explain
> further.
>
> I never intended to implement myself that kind of functionnality as you
> can achieve it with external software.

 That is all the justification you need.
If you don't feel any urge to implement it, then don't.

 My point was that anybody who _wants_ to implement it
should not feel discouraged by an American court ruling.
It may be a problem with licencing (GPL explicitly rules
out patented stuff), though.

--
 Herman Robak