Re: [Fwd: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] General standard for text-chat and more...?]

Le mar 09/12/2003 à 20:55, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> You are free to take the risk for me and program a whiteboard addon to
> GnomeMeeting. Patches accepted.

My explanation can seem to be a bit rude, so I will try to explain
further.

I never intended to implement myself that kind of functionnality as you
can achieve it with external software. But one thing that is clear is
that I will never loose time and take risk on patented things.
GnomeMeeting is a hobby for me, if it becomes dangerous, and if I'm
taking risks, then it becomes a dangerous hobby and I think I can't take
the risk to ruin my life for a hobby even though I agree with your ideas
:)
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org