Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS directories for NetMeeting users - error on FAQ 6.5

On mer, 2003-12-03 at 21:41, Antonello Lobianco wrote:
> Hello, just to correct faq  6.5 "Will Netmeeting users be able to see
> me??".  The answer there is "no" but I'm testing NetMeeting 3.01 with
> WinXP to see how it works with GnomeMeeting.. I added ils.seconix.com in
> the list server option and I don't have any problems both to see other
> gnomemeeting users and to appar in the directory... and the quality of
> the conversation in my platform-crossing tests is great ;-)

I don't know what that discussion makes in that thread, but for your
information, ils.seconix.com runs a patched server, that forces
netmeeting users to see gnomemeeting users. All other servers are
unpatched, as far as I know...

Snark on #gnomemeeting