[GnomeMeeting-list] packet loss

Hello,

I'm starting to use gnomemeeting : 0.98.5, I have managed (with a bit of a struggle) to get my video & audio (full duplex) working. (Debian woody)

OK Simple question ... I have connected to 2-3 people but with terrible packet loss reported in the "stats" section. As a result I get VERY slowly updated video + unintelegable speach.

I am not using a firewall, I will re-instate it when I get gnomemeeting working 100%

Any suggestions ?

Dave