[GnomeMeeting-list] ILS directories for NetMeeting users - error on FAQ 6.5

Hello, just to correct faq 6.5 "Will Netmeeting users be able to see me??". The answer there is "no" but I'm testing NetMeeting 3.01 with WinXP to see how it works with GnomeMeeting.. I added ils.seconix.com in the list server option and I don't have any problems both to see other gnomemeeting users and to appar in the directory... and the quality of the conversation in my platform-crossing tests is great ;-)
Cheers,
 Antonello