[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting Mandrake 9.1

Hello,

I try to make Pc-to-Phone calls working. Mandrake 9.1 - Internet
PhoneCard from Quicknet - MicroTelco account to use with GnomeMeeting.

Situation: I can ring a phone number - The other person can ear me
(communication is not too good) but I can't ear him.

1)  I installed gnomemeeting-0.98, openh323 and pwlib from Jan
Schampera's rpm (gnomemeeting website). The Quicknet device in the
"Audio Devices" section of the GnomeMeeting preferences is not available
even if GnomeMeeting is started as root.

2) I tried to install ixj-1.2.1 from tar. I followed the install
instructions indicated for a pcmcia card: configure, make, make
install-cs and I got an error : no rule to make install-cs (in french :
pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible install-cs).

I need a little help.

Thanks.

Gerard