Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Performances

And another question : is there a program dedicated to the setup of the
webcam (Labtec wwith qc-usb driver). For example the webcam does not
render very well the colours (the image is yellow...), and the setups in
Gnomemeeting does not change this (just for the brightness, but not
really for contrast and others).

Thank you