Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pwlib install: configure or Makefile bug?

Hi Martin,

> # make install
> chmod a+r lib/*so*
> cp -df lib/*so* /work/usr//lib/
> cp: copying multiple files, but last argument `/work/usr//lib/' is not a
> directory
> Try `cp --help' for more information.
> make: *** [install] Error 1

try to "mkdir -p /work/usr/lib/" .. *that* should fix your problem ;)
well, anyway, the pwlib-makefile is a mess and we've just got to find
that out even more with including our pwlib-plugins into cvs packages.
patches are welcome btw. so if you wanna take the job and clean the
whole build-system of pwlib and openh323 up, feel free to ;))

> I clearly see what the problem is, but how can I get configure to give me
> a good Makefile in the first place? I have a RedHat 7.1 distro with make
> 3.79, autoconf 2.13, automake 1.4.

well, besides being an ancient version, the 7.1 needs to have full
gnome2-devel environment installed in order to get gnomemeeting built.
so, i'm wishing you much luck and fun doing that ;))

(just for my interest: is upgrading to a recent version of RH an
option?)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian