Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound is jittery and repeating

I just ran the druid test again with headphones to make sure.

There is no speaker playback - only in the headphones.  I get about 3 seconds
of sound (I counted to 7 - I hear 4, 5, 6, 7 - 1, 2, 3 were missing) repeated
over and over, louder each time.

Before and after the test, I hear in the headphones every sound detected by
the mic (instantly).  Once I start the test, silence until the end of the 5
seconds then as above.

David.