[GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech 4000 usb audio with ALSA

Hi All,

I'm having some trouble getting GM to work with my usb audio.  It works
well with my sound card on /dev/dsp.  I have the /dev/dsp1 file showing
up, and I can 'cat /dev/dsp1 > /dev/dsp' and here some nice feed back
between the mic and speakers :).  GM says that it 'Cannot open audio
channel for audio transmission...', though.  One email in the list from
a while ago stated that I should use the OSS usb sound driver, 'audio'
instead of the 'snd-usb-audio' ALSA driver.  Is this still true?  Any
way around it?  I'd like to avoid mixing OSS with ALSA.

Thanks,
Todd