Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech 4000 usb audio with ALSA

Yes it is still true.

I didn't have time to investigate more about that PWLib problem, but if
you want to provide a fix for that, it is welcome. I think that it is
because PWLib always tries to open in +rw mode, but that the ALSA module
for USB only accepts to be opened in +r mode.