Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

If you are sure the Quickcam you have is using the PWC driver, then you
have to know that there is a bug in PWC. The workaround for your problem
is to keep YUV420P as color format, but to insert the pwcx-i386 module
with the pwc module. You can find the pwcx module on the driver webpage.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>