[GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

I am unable to use GnomeMeeting with my Logitech QuickCam Zoom using the
philips pwc driver.  The camera seems to be fine but I get an error
message about the color palette every time I start GnomeMeeting.  I used
gconftools-2 to change GnomeMeeting to every format available, e.g.,
RGB32, RGB24, YUV420, 420P, 422, 422P, 411, 411P, 410,410P, MJPEG and
others.  Nothing seems to work.  How should I set this up? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer